(not to be confused with the UK tour of the same name)
|Wiggledancing! Live In Concert|
December 16 and 18, 2006
Racing to the Rainbow (2006)
Getting Strong! (2007)
March 7, 2007
Wiggledancing! Live In Concert is the twenty-sixth Wiggles video from 2007, and the fifth live concert video after Wiggledancing! Live In The U.S.A.. This is the first appearance of Sam Wiggle as Greg's replacement. The concert was filmed at the Racing to the Rainbow Show on December 16th and 18th, 2006 at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Hello, We're The Wiggles
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear
- Joannie Works With One Hammer
- Look Both Ways
- Here Comes a Bear
- Ring-A-Ding-A-Ding Dong!
- Everybody Dance!
- Ooh It's Captain Feathersword
- Here Come The Reindeer
- Great Big Man In Red
- Romp Bomp A Stomp
- Dance the Ooby Doo
- Move Your Arms Like Henry
- Play Your Guitar With Murray
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?)
- Music Box Dancer
- Teddy Bears Big Day Out
- Fruit Salad
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- We're Dancing With Wags The Dog
- Little Duck, Middle Duck and Big Duck (segment)
- Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship (Quack Quack)
- Hot Potato
- Wiggly Go-Go Medley
- The layout (not content) on the menus is almost exactly the same as the menus for Wiggledancing! Live In The U.S.A., but the pictures of the Wiggles have been replaced, as have the red, white, and blue coloured curtains/balloons with more generic colours.
- This is the first concert video with Sam and also Sam's first appearance as the Yellow Wiggle.
- The video was filmed on December 16 and 18, 2006, from the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
- This is the first time Captain Feathersword disguises himself in a segment called "Little Duck, Middle Duck and Big Duck". This later happens with other disguises in Getting Strong! and the Wiggle and Learn TV Series.
- This is the last time that the Wiggles wear their 2002-era skivvies and pants. In the next video, the clothes get updated.
- This video was never released on DVD in the US; however, it was available on iTunes, under the "Wiggledancing! Live In The U.S.A." title and with its poster. It is no longer available for purchase. Parts of the video were also included as extras on the iTunes release of Sing a Song of Wiggles, The Wiggles Present: Dorothy the Dinosaur, and a bonus DVD sampler included with some CD copies of Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles.
- This is the only Sam era video to not receive a physical release in the US.
- According to 15 Years of Wiggly Fun!, Greg was supposed to be in this video.
- Anthony's wife Miki and his daughters Lucia and Maria are in the first row for this concert. John Field's daughter and Anthony's niece Carla is in the audience with her little cousins, as well.
- When Anthony introduces Lyn Moran (Sam's real-life wife), Sam touches his heart showing that he loves her.
- Nicole Camage plays Wags in this video, as mentioned by Anthony at the end of the show, although Kristy Talbot is also credited with the role.
- Throughout most of the video, because of the lights, Captain Feathersword's slide turns green instead of blue.
- On the Big Red Car, there is an L, which means "learners", since Sam was the new driver of the Big Red Car.
- The character of Fairy Larissa debuted in this video.
- The animation of Wiggles World is seen during the closing credits.
- The UK DVD is temporarily called WIGGLEDANCING_UK.
- The UK DVD was burned on March 20th 2007.
- Greg Wiggle is mentioned by Murray before Sam is introduced and by Anthony who reads another sign. His name can also be seen on a sign during Ooh It's Captain Feathersword.
- Unlike other Wiggles DVDs, this one comes with a 5.1 surround sound mix. The isolated center track contains dialogue for The Wiggles and Captain, as well as Henry the Octopus' voice, the isolated front tracks contain background music, as well as voices of Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog, and the isolated rear tracks contain reverb for the voices and sounds of the audience.
- This is Katherine Patrick's last video as Henry the Octopus before it would be taken over by Mario Martinez-Diaz. And also, this is Emily McGlinn's first video as Dorothy the Dinosaur. Not only that, but Ryan DeSaulnier also makes his last appearance.
- This is Paul Paddick's first video voicing Henry the Octopus.
- An alternate version without AUSLAN (Australian Sign Language) can be found on the UK and Asian DVD release and on the Wiggly Favourites DVD.
- Although not identified, the man off-screen during Dorothy's scene who says to Anthony "Cellophane", which means wrapped plastic, is actually one of the camera operators Phil Dow.
- A deleted song, Hoop Dee Doo, can be found a photo on December 14th 2006 at WIN Entertainment Centre in Wollongong, while performing Racing to the Rainbow Show.
- In the song credits, the words "Trad/Arr." are removed from Joannie Works With One Hammer, and Murray and Jeff's names appear in Rock-A-Bye Your Bear and Here Comes a Bear. Also on the Wiggly Go-Go Medley credits, Romp Bomp A Stomp is listed instead of D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur).