The Wiggles TV Series 2, Episode 5
|Approx. Running Time||
Captain Feathersword takes a picture of the Wiggles. Greg won’t eat his broccoli. Murray makes a bunch of observations. Captain Feathersword teaches Wags how to fetch.
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?) (Live)
- Whenever I Hear This Music
- Head, Shoulders, Knees And Toes
- Move Your Arms Like Henry
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear (Live)
Captain Feathersword is taking a picture of the Wiggles. He asks them to move closer to fit in the frame. Jeff's also fallen asleep so they wake him up. After the picture is taken, the Wiggles complain about how their bodies are stiff from staying in the same place all this time.
It's mealtime, and Greg won't eat his broccoli, but wants pasta. Greg was a picky eater because he doesn't like the broccoli but loves pasta instead of green vegetables. The other Wiggles explain how broccoli gives you energy and makes you big and strong. They do that while eating the broccoli. After hearing all the good things about broccoli he's ready to eat but his broccoli is all gone. Anthony offers some pasta.
Dorothy and Wags stretch, and tune into an exercise show.
Murray's reading a book and states: Did you know that if you didn't have elbows, you can't scratch your head? The other Wiggles try that and agree, but you can scratch each other's heads!
Magic Greg tries a slice of Anthony’s carrot cake to lure his rabbit out.
Knock, Knock joke.
Captain Feathersword tries to teach Wags how to fetch. Wags won't go, so the captain demonstrates.
Captain continues demonstrating how to fetch like a dog.
The Wiggle cavemen exercise by lifting rocks.
Murray does another Did You Know, but the other Wiggles leave to do other activities.
The Wiggles say goodbye.
- When Captain taking a photo transitions into Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?), the first frame is of The Wiggles Big Show version (previously seen in the TV Series 1 episode Muscleman Murray) before changing to the version filmed at the Toot Toot Show! (later released on video as The Wiggly Big Show). It's possible that the original version of the episode seen on GMTV in the UK used The Wiggles Big Show music video, and it was changed to the Toot Toot Show! video in later versions, or else The Wiggles Big Show video was simply used as a placeholder until the Toot Toot Show! footage was edited.