|Yule Be Wiggling|
Australian VHS Cover
October 16, 2001 (AUS VHS & DVD)
Wiggly Safari (2002)
"Yule Be Wiggling" is the 11th Wiggles video released on 16th October 2001 on VHS & DVD in Australia, and on the 22nd October 2001 on VHS in North America and one year later on DVD. It's also the second Christmas video, after Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas and before Santa's Rockin'!.
- Note: All songs taken from the album of the same name, except where noted otherwise.
- Doing a Dance
- Just Can't Wait For Christmas Day
- Here Come The Reindeer
- And the World Is One On A Christmas Morning
- Murray's Christmas Samba
- Jimmy The Elf
- Curoo Curoo
- Christmas Around The World
- Wags Loves To Shake Shake
- Jingle Bells (performed in introduction scene)
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- Christmas Polka
- Decorate The Tree
- A Scottish Christmas
- Come On Everybody (We'll Tap For You) (new song)
- Yule Be Wiggling
- Murray Cook: Murray Wiggle
- Jeff Fatt: Jeff Wiggle
- Anthony Field: Anthony Wiggle
- Greg Page: Greg Wiggle
- Captain Feathersword: Paul Paddick
- Dorothy the Dinosaur: Feenie Wade
- Henry the Octopus: Reem Hanwell
- Wags the Dog: Andrew McCourt
- Special Guest: Morgan Crowley
- Choreographer: Leeanne Ashley
- Dorothy's Voice: Carolyn Ferrie and Elisha Burke
- Wag's Voice: Jeff Fatt and Mic Conway
- Henry's Voice: Jeff Fatt
- Santa's Voice: Paul Paddick
- Elve Voices: Paul Paddick
- Dominic Lindsay
- Margaret Lindsay
- Maria Schattovits
- Rebecca Knox
- Ben Murray (Also appeared as Santa Claus)
- Corrine O'Rafferty
- James Stevenson
- Naomi Wallace
- Larissa Wright
Children Dancers and Extras
- Seren Anu
- Kuiam Anu-David
- Lauren Baldacchine
- Chelsea Cranefield
- Keiran Cranefield
- Kelly-Rose Daiziel
- James Day
- Jessica Fawcett
- Carla Field
- Clare Field
- Dominic Field
- John Paul Field
- Joseph Field
- Seamus Field
- Luke Gaffney
- Sarah Geel
- Sarah Hayes
- Julia Herichly
- Cooper Jackson
- Jacob Kyral
- Sinead Kyral
- Ashleigh Lindsay
- Kiara Lindsay
- Sian Lindsay
- Keelin MacDonald
- Erin Moffat
- Georgia Munro-Cook
- Hamish Munro-Cook
- Sam McFadden
- Michael McFadden
- Genevieve McFadden
- Madison Page
- Ellen Parker
- Josephine Perez
- Rebecca Perez
- Nichole Rogers
- Alexandra Rowley
- Liliana Schattovits
- James Shoulder
- Special Appearances: Aunty Kay Ritchie, Fred Gaffney
- Executive Producers: The Wiggles, Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page
- Producer: Paul Field
- Director: Chisholm McTavish
- Production Co-ordinator: Kim Peters
- Director of Photography: Borce Damcesky
- Technical Director: Douglas Kirk
- Gaffer: Graham Mulder
- Gaffer Assistants: Ted Williams, Ben Dougart, Ian Barwick
- Camera: John Abbot, Peter Boully, Anthony Polkinghorn, Craig Watkins
- Off-line Editor: Steve Rees
- On-Line Editors: Douglas Kirk, Chisholm McTavish
- Audio post: Craig Abercrombie
- 3D Animator: Tom King
- Additional Footage: (And the World Is One On A Christmas Morning Craig Abercrombie, Paul Field, John Field
- Sound Recordist: Craig Abercrombie
- Boom Operator: Alex Keller
- Runner: Roberta McNarma
- Makeup: Neena Adams
- Wardrobe: Angela Kyral
- Set Design: Freenage Animation, Andrew Horne
- Set Construction: CFX Design, Chris Burdys, Timothy Gurner
- Riggers: Robert Santucci, Martin Roper
Australia: 16th October 2001
America: October 22, 2001 (VHS), October 22, 2002 (DVD & VHS re-release)
The album "Yule Be Wiggling" was released in December the year before.
Paul Paddick: Take a pick at what you'd like to do: Watch Yule Be Wiggling, have a look at the Wiggly Extras, or turn on Subtitles for the hearing-impaired.
Special Features menu:
Greg Page: Choose the Wiggly Extras you would like to watch.
Song Selection menu:
Paul Paddick: Let's sing along with The Wiggles, Karaoke style! Choose your favourite song, or let's sing all of the songs!
Paul Paddick: If you insert the DVD disc into your home or Windows-based computer fitted with a DVD drive, you can access more exciting Wiggles fun and games, including accessing to The Wiggles' website. Go to the Wiggles website for some more Wiggles fun.
Christmas Fairy Storybook Options:
Greg Page: It's reading time! You can read with The Wiggles or read by yourself.
- Yule Be Wiggling was the last video for Wags' 3rd costume.
- It was the last time The Wiggles use the 1997-era skivvies and pants. From 2002 onwards, the pants have a trim of the specific colour than on, and the skivvies have turtlenecks.
- It's the third video to have prologues on all the songs after Yummy Yummy in 1994, and It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! in 2000.
- Here Come the Reindeer and Curoo Curoo were first performed at the 2000 Carols in the Domain.
- Among the toys in Jimmy The Elf are a Big Red Car and Dorothy the Dinosaur.
- It's the last video to have a flower logo at the end from (TV Series 2).
- It's also the last video to be directed by Chisholm McTavish.
- In And the World Is One On A Christmas Morning, the Wiggles sing the song in the studio, with clips of various children and other relatives of The Wiggles and their staff. This includes Greg's daughter, Madison Page, Murray's daughter Georgia Munro-Cook, son Hamish Munro-Cook, and many of Anthony's nieces and nephews.
- Angels We Have Heard On High and the closing scene were likely filmed simultaneously due to all of the same people being in the same location.
- The CGI animation for Jimmy The Elf is similar to the animation of Caveland.
- It was the first holiday video released on DVD.
- It was the first non-concert video to be filmed at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
- Like It's a Wiggly Wiggly World!, this video had the same background animation as TV Series 2.
- This video aired on Playhouse Disney on 24th December 2002, followed by Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas.
- The Red Starry Guitar was originally going to be in the video along with the Red Takamine Guitar and the Black Takamine Guitar.
- In the Song selection menu of the DVD, this is the second time that the Red Starry Guitar is seen on the menu. The first time was Wiggly TV in the "Sing Along with The Wiggles" menu.
- Like It's a Wiggly Wiggly World!, this video had numerous songs with sound effects, like Come On Everybody (We'll Tap For You), which the part with Santa tap-dancing fast had sound effects from Warner Bros, Series 2000 and Hanna-Barbera.
- The North American release was six days before the Australian release.
- Like the 1999 version of Wiggly Wiggly Christmas, the Bee and Flower logo in this video does not have any sound effects.
- In America, This was the first video to be released by HIT Entertainment after Lyrick Studios ended.
- Dorothy the Dinosaur has two voices in this video: Carolyn Ferrie, hostess of Kaz the Cat in The Wiggles TV Series 1, and the other by Elisha Burke, a classmate of Simon Pryce, the future red Wiggle.
- In the song credits, John Field's name is listed on Just Can't Wait For Christmas Day, whereas Dominic Lindsay and Margaret Lindsay's are listed on Murray's Christmas Samba.
- In the song credits, Wags Loves To Shake Shake is not included in the end credits.