"Yummy Yummy" is the fourth Wiggles album which was released on the March 12, 1994. The accompanying video was a released on the September 11, of the same year.
- Hot Potato - 1:14 (J. Field, M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page)
- Shaky Shaky - 1:23
- Fruit Salad Intro - 0:12
- Fruit Salad - 2:27
- Willaby Wallaby Woo - 1:33 (R. Pike)
- Come On Let's Jump - 0:39
- Walk - 1:17
- Fais Do Do - 1:18 (Traditional, arranged by M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page)
- Ponies - 0:53
- The Monkey Dance - 2:00 (J. Field, M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page)
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) 2:22 (J. Field, M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page)
- Shake Your Sillies Out - 1:33 (B & B Simpson)
- Numbers Joke - 0:13
- Numbers Rhumba - 1:57 (D Walden, arranged by M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page)
- Would You Giggle - 0:42
- Food Poem - 0:11
- Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes - 1:53
- Butterflies Flit - 0:35 (M. Field, M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page)
- Where Is Thumbkin - 3:13 (Traditional, arranged by M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page)
- Veil - 0:46
- Yawn Yawn Yawn - 1:37
North American Version
Same recordings unless otherwise noted
- Hot Potato (New recording from 1998) - 1:17
- Shaky Shaky - 1:21
- Fruit Salad Intro (Dialogue) - 0:11
- Fruit Salad - 2:26
- Captain Feathersword (from Stories and Songs: The Adventures Of Captain Feathersword, The Friendly Pirate) - 1:10
- Our Boat Is Rocking On The Sea (New recording, used in TV Series 2) - 0:52
- We're Dancing With Wags The Dog (from Toot Toot) - 1:21
- Willaby Wallaby Woo - 1:32
- Come On Let's Jump - 0:37
- Walk - 1:14
- Fais Do Do - 1:15
- Ponies - 0:52
- The Monkey Dance (New recording from 1998) - 1:42
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) (New recording from 1998) - 2:07
- Shake Your Sillies Out - 1:34
- Numbers Joke (Dialogue) - 0:11
- Numbers Rhumba (New recording from 1998) - 1:47
- Would You Giggle - 0:40
- Food Poem (Dialogue) - 0:10
- Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes - 1:51
- The Chase (Instrumental) (not on an Australian album) - 3:55
- Butterflies Flit - 0:33
- Where Is Thumbkin - 3:11
- Veil - 0:44
- Yawn Yawn Yawn - 1:37
The Wiggles are Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
Produced by: M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page
Engineered by: Tony Douglass and Steve Pomfrett.
Recorded at: Noisegate Studios and Tracking Station Studios 1994.
M. Cook: guitar, bass guitar, vocal • A. Field: vocal, guitar, bass guitar
J. Fatt: piano, organ, accordion, vocal • G. Page: vocal, guitar
Additional musicians: Drums/Percussion - Tony Henry
Vocals- Greg Truman Guitar - Peter Mackie
Childrens voices - Trina Leigh, Allison O'Brien
The Wiggles are. Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
Vocals: Greg Page
Backing Vocals: The Wiggles, Greg Truman and Mark Punch
Guitars: Murray Cook and Anthony Field
Drums/Percussion: Tony Henry and Paul Hester
Strings: Maria Schattovits and Margaret Lindsay
Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
Recorded and Mixed in Sydney Australia by: Chris Brooks
Produced by: The Wiggles
Mastered by: Don Bartley, Studios 301 Sydney, Australia
Package design: Amy McMurry and Leonor Egea
- Australia: March 12, 1994
- America (original): October 1999
- America (re-release): June 24, 2003
- The front cover shows The Wiggles and Dorothy the Dinosaur, and is the first album cover to show the latter character in live-action.
- This album got a 2 CD Special pack with Toot Toot!.
- Raffi's song Willoughby Wallaby Woo is titled as "Willaby Wallaby Woo".
- Universal Music Group's re-release of this album, despite keeping most of the same cover artwork, uses disc art similar to the Yummy Yummy + Wiggle Time! DVD, complete with the modern Wiggles logo not seen elsewhere.
- In the US version, D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) is called D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favorite Dinosaur).
- A question mark was added to Would You Giggle and Where is Thumbkin in the US version.
- The word "Dialogue" was added to Fruit Salad Intro and Numbers Joke in the US version.
- The word "Instrumental" was added to Veil in the US version.
- Raffi is not credited as a writer for Shake Your Sillies Out. David Walden was originally uncredited for Numbers Rhumba (the writer was stated as "Unknown"), but the North Amercian versions by both Lyrick Studios and Koch Records fixed this.
- In the US release, D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) was only credited to Murray, Jeff, Anthony and Greg though they had written it with John Field.
- In the US release, Butterflies Flit was only credited also to Murray, Jeff, Anthony and Greg though they had written it with Marie Field.
- In the US release, Veil was credited as a traditional arrangement.